Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Talking Milkshakes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather sure is weird. All the snow we got over the weekend is melting like nuts as the temperature rises and rises - everything outside is squishy and slushy. Mommy and I decided to go check it out - we took the dog for a walk around the neighbourhood, and I asked to hold his leash. It was cute... we'll have to try to get a picture of that.

I hung out at home, played with Mommy and my games and toys and stuff. At one point I stared at my reflection and said:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the best Clover of them all? ...Me.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the best Clover of them all? ...Me, again!"

Daddy was home from work kinda late, but I got to stay up to wait for him. I wasn't really up for going to bed - until Mommy suggested that I could potentially have cool dreams. For some reason, the idea of dreaming about talking milkshakes (!?!) made me want to go to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!