Thursday, February 21, 2008

When It Comes to Being Special, Grandson...

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I started off the day by peeing in my pants again. Rather than making Mommy mad, it just made her sad - she's ready to abandon underwear and just revert me to diapers. She figures by the time I'm in University, I'll have it all figured out.

We had a bit of a spat this morning, which led to me being sent to my room for throwing a tantrum... as a result, we didn't go to playschool. Once I calmed down, we went to the drug store for odds and ends - I saw a fun "When It Comes to being Special, Grandson..." card that I just HAD to buy for Daddy.

After passing a pizza place, I developed a strong craving for "Pizza with Macaroni". I called Daddy on the phone to tell him we had some, but, uh... ...I was making that part up.

I fell asleep before I could see the 'Clipse'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!