Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When You Wish Upon An Eyelash

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a full long weekend of no television or video games, I was back, baby! Interestingly, during the three-day-period, I asked to use the computer more often than I asked to watch television by a ratio of something like 20:1.

Mommy and I had a quiet morning - I was back to peeing in my pants, which caused some heated arguments throughout the day. At one point a real argument erupted - I was sent to my room, where I hung out and played (not exactly much of a punishment). Mommy came in to lay down the law, which led to tears on my part - Mommy has a hard time staying mad at me when I'm legitimately crying. I cried away an eyelash... Mommy told me that you can wish on eyelashes. I wished for ice cream, she wished I would pee in the potty... and we both got our wishes!

Daddy came home from late - I didn't have much time for him, though, and was much more interested in going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!