Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Basil the Lamp

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was up early so that he could take Basil to the vet to get some minor surgery performed on his eye ulcer. Mommy and I waited nervously for them to return - when they did, Basil was surgery-free, but had been prescribed a cocktail of eye medicines and was wearing a ridiculous neck brace cone-thing. Then Daddy went to work for the day.

I was a bit of a pain in the butt - Mommy made Easter Eggs and we tried some hunts around the house, but once I discovered that I could crush them in my hands, crushed egg was everywhere. Mommy made some cake and stuff for her birthday tomorrow, but I kept sticking my hands in the food and sneaking samples.

I called Daddy today to tell him that Basil looked like 'a lamp.' Before he came home from work (a little late) I taught myself how to rhyme, and got taco sauce and sour cream not only all over myself, but all over the furniture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!