Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blue + Yellow = Green

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy worked on an awesome quilt for my dolls (I think I asked for one the other morning) while I hung out around her and played and stuff. Soon, we moved the party over to my bedroom, which Mommy meticulously tidied up (it was something of a disaster area). I alternately helped and sat and watched.

I've been really into reading and books and letters and stuff over the past few days... today I had some success spelling the word "rice" with one of my word puzzles - and I also learned that the colours yellow and blue, when combined, make green.

Mommy and Daddy went on a fruitless quest to pick up an exercise bike via Craiglist in the evening, so I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa, watched my DVDs, and tried really hard to fight off sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!