Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dreaming of Stratford

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a lovely dream that we all drove to Stratford last night, found a lovely B&B to stay at, and had a wonderful snooze, breakfast, and did some shopping before having lunch at a nice Italian restaurant before driving around to look at nice homes and stuff, followed by a long, sleepy drive home again. The best part of it was that the whole time, Daddy didn't have to be at the office on the weekend [after a horrible week] working on a last-minute business pitch, and was in a great mood because of it.

After my dream, we had a quiet day - I wanted to watch television, but Mommy explained that 'too much television makes you go "douyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuy"' and that made me alternately laugh, and then angry. We had words. We went out (nice weather!) to buy some galoshes for me - found a pair that fit perfectly, but were really ugly, so we didn't buy 'em. Daddy bought a video game, and his sour mood got way better again. Leslie came over, gave Mommy some awesome presents (including a fantastic hand-sewn doll) for her birthday, and then she left for dinner with Mommy and Daddy, and I was babysat by my grandparents.

I had a nice dinner and evening with Gammy and Grandpa, who read something like a million books to me before I'd go to sleep. After Mommy and Daddy came home from dinner, Mommy peeked in on me and thanked me for being nice and easy on Gammy - I told her it was "My pleasure."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!