Friday, March 07, 2008

Dyed Blue

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy really wanted to do some sewing today, and I wasn't really down with that - I told her that I didn't want to hang out in her snowing room with her, seeing as how it's 'boring'. Mommy convinced me to bring some toys in, and I have to admit... I was able to use my imagination, do some pretending, and actually hang out in there and play for something like twenty minutes.

I had a real hankering for blueberries today (well, more than I usually am, at any rate). Mommy buckled under pressure and made me blueberry pancakes for lunch, and after snacking on even more throughout the afternoon, my skin was dyed blue.

We also went for a walk around the block with Basil. I couldn't for the life of me understand the purpose of walking without a destination in mind - it took a lot of explaining. I did about fifty snow angels in the melting snowbanks along the way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!