Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Escalator

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Things were off to a good start this morning, until I grabbed a banana off of the kitchen counter and just started eating it without asking. Mommy told me to put it back, which caused me to escalate things by freaking out. Mommy told me to go to my room and sit on my bed - I escalated things by trashing my room and screaming at the top of my lungs! I came out, told Mommy "I ruined everything in my room" and was then told to sit on the 'naughty chair.' I escalated things by crying and whining and screaming... I didn't calm down for something like 15 minutes, until I saw Mommy watching a funny St. Patty's Day clip on YouTube.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I went over to Catherine and Charlie's house, which was nice... we all went to the park, where we did some tobogganing. I went down the hill one time, loved it, and decided I was done.

I was in a bit of a sad, miserable funk for the rest of the day (especially since I didn't get to play with Charlie in her house) and didn't really seem like myself. I happily played in my room by myself a lot, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!