Friday, March 21, 2008

Family Portrait

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had yet another quiet day - we didn't do much of anything. I was up pretty early and played in my room quite a bit. I did some serious drawing today, and cerated a few masterpieces - I did one of Mommy, one of Grandpa, and an absolutely fantastic rendering of my family (see above) that made my Mommy so excited she photographed it and emailed it to everyone.

I had a brief tantrum that may or may have not been cheese-related in the afternoon (Mommy called Daddy so that he could hear it). Then it was back to normal.

After Daddy came home from work, we had a nice dinner, and then we made a deal - I'd go with my folks to Starbucks in exchange for a bath. After the Starbucks trip I passed out in the car on the way home, and then it was straight to bed. So... I'm owed a bath tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!