Friday, March 28, 2008

Frog Détente

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was Thursday, and you know what that means - a visit to see Julie and Sarah! This time, I brought my stuffed froggie Franklin along, which made Sarah pretty excited... I clearly have some learning to do about sharing, because there were a few tense moments there as I demanded my toy back. Then Mommy and Julie realized that I was hungry and likely chemically imbalanced, so a quick meal brought about a détente.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I had a fairly quiet afternoon - I drew some pictures, played some video games, played with my toys. I've forgotten how to use the potty, apparently - over the past three or four days, I've had a number of accidents.

After Daddy came home from work and we had some dinner, he and I sat down and drew some pictures. He helped me autograph one of them - my 'L's are upside-down, but I can definitely sign my name now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!