Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday Pho

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I had a nice morning - it's a holiday Friday, so Daddy doesn't have to go to work. Instead, we played in my room a bit, watched some television, played video games, ate breakfast and lunch... I also got to see Nee-Nee's friend Aline (a frequent reader of this blog, apparently), who is visiting. She was pretty cool!

Mommy and Daddy and I drove up North for a hike in the afternoon, and had a bit of a rough go. The roads were really wrecked from all of the freezing and thawing, and the hike itself was difficult - snowblindness, semi-frozen paths, and a cold wind revealed that the nice weather wasn't as nice as we thought.

I fell asleep on the drive home, and as usual, woke up in a horrible mood. Thank heavens for the television - the only thing that ever seems to cheer me up. I was a bit wired when it was time for dinner - (Daddy wanted 'Good Friday Pho') we went to a nice restaurant, and I was barely able to remain behaved. I was a bit of a spaz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!