Saturday, March 08, 2008

Green Tea Mastermind

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a plan for the day pretty much right off the bat - I wanted to go out for dinner, I wanted sushi, and I wanted green tea ice cream for dessert. I made it my mission to get that ice cream, and structured my day around it. I called Daddy at work, arranged for the outing, and made a deal with Mommy - if I peed in the potty all day, I'd get my green tea ice cream. I'm quite the mastermind.

Mommy and I went for a nice walk during the afternoon, where we both had two separate conversations simultaneously. She suggested we have a tea party, and I recounted an episode of Maggie & Roast Beef (odd, considering there was no television today). The tea party was nice - Gammy and Grandpa joined us after we made some 'tea bread' and stuff. I was put in charge of handing out plates.

Finally, after Daddy came home from work, my plan went into full effect. I had my appetizer, my caviar, and then asked for my dessert. While I wated for it, I ate a ton of my parents' food.

Listening to: Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Real Emotional Trash


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!