Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was Mommy's birthday today - and all of us feel kinda awful (it might have something to do with the tacos we ate for dinner last night). Daddy went to work pretty exhausted, and came home early - but not before Mommy and I could walk to the vet to buy Basil some eye drops. I did "The Basil Voice" most of the way, and walked backwards for part of te way back.

We joined Gammy and Grandpa for presents and cake (which Mommy and I finished today) - Mommy really loves the book of her crafts that Daddy & I made for her, and is looking forward to the others being finished. She also got fabric from her in-laws, painting stuff from Daddy, and man, was the cake (from herself) incredible.

My folks were gonna go out to dinner together to celebrate, but none of us felt up to it - I was pretty wired and over-emotional all day long. I went to bed an hour early, but have been having trouble sleeping. I interrupted the DVD they were watching late at night, but... it made their day when I wandered in, all disoriented and groggy, looking for a snuggle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!