Monday, March 24, 2008

No-Pants Easter

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I started Daddy's day off by literally stomping on his groin as he slept, thus ensuring (a) that the rest of his day was sent in considerable discomfort and (b) that I shall remain an only child.

Mommy prepared dinner most of the day, so Daddy and I had one heck of a lazy Sunday. Aside from a quick break for another egg-hunt in the front yard (I like to bury them), it was video games, video games, television, playing in my room, video games, and video games. Good times for all!

We had a nice big dinner with Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee and Aline - I tried to get away with not wearing any pants at the table, but that didn't fly, and I did my best to eat my veggies so I could have the amazing desserts Mommy made - a lemon tart and a chocolate nest (not to mention more chocolate eggs).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!