Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oopsie Daisy!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So there was some nice weather out there for a change! Mommy tried really really hard all day long to get me to go outside, but I was so wound-up that I couldn't get my act in gear even to get my shoes on. Despite being quite the spaz, I was a really fun and pleasant kid to be around! At one point, I slipped and fell, and then called out "Oopsie Daisy!" I suddenly saw the humour in this situation, and repeated it about fifty times, each time shouting "Oopsie Daisy!" a little louder.

After Daddy came home from work, he somehow managed to get me to be still long enough to put me in my car seat. As we drove out to dinner, my folks kept me awake with several rounds of the "Willaby Wallaby" song. We all went to Red Lobster, and for the first time in my life I got to try some lobster and crab legs. I was a little bit hesitant, but seemed to enjoy it all.

By the time we got home (all of us smelling of shellfish), I was out like a light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!