Monday, March 31, 2008

The Poop/Toy Stratagem

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up kinda early this morning, and threw toys around Mommy's room as she slept. Eventually, we enjoyed breakfast #1, and once Daddy was awake, we went out to the donut shop for breakfast #2. Next, we did all of our grocery shopping (in lovely weather), and then came home for some lunch.

Daddy had something of an idea in the afternoon, relating to my refusal to poop in the potty (peeing is still no problem). He and Mommy have been promising to buy me a toy at the toy store whenever I do poop in the potty - his new stratagem was for us all to go to the toystore where he and Mommy would buy something (a toy car and a deck of cards respectively) since they're both potty trained... the idea being that I would see this and feel encouraged. We had a good time - who knows if it'll work.

Daddy (who is starting to come down with something) and I both had pretty long naps when we got home, and a pretty good dinner after that. I even got to stay up a little bit past my bedtime!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!