Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Puddle Jumping & Gutter Sailing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I played video games together this morning, but the lure of the warm sunbeams cascading into our apartment was enough to lure us outside. It was a wonderful, springy day - both Mommy and I kept remarking "what a wonderful day" it was! I rode my tricycle, and made some pretty good progress on the pedaling. After that, it was onto jumping in all of the melty snow puddles - we even grabbed some of my plastic bathtub boats and sailed them up and down the gutters. Gutter sailing is awesome!

The lovely day must've made me hungry, because for the rest of the day all I wanted was to eat. I had a nice chat with Papa on the phone, and told him I'd be over at his place in five minutes.

Daddy came home from work and after veggie burgers for dinner, took Mommy and I out to Fabricland and then to Starbucks. I passed out on the ride home and even slept through the process of having my jammies put on once we got home.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!