Thursday, March 27, 2008

Questions and Answers

[As transcribed by Daddy]

To make up for not doing anything during the day yesterday, today Mommy and I went out for lunch in he afternoon, and then decided to take the dog for a walk. While we were taking Basil for a walk, the idea of going to the playground came up. First, though, we had to take Basil home. This process confused me to no end, and caused an endless torrent of questions to erupt from me.

We had fun at the playground (we were the only ones there), and when it was time to go home, we decided to stop at the store to get some hot chocolate first. This process confused me to no end, and caused an endless torrent of questions to erupt from me.

When we went to the cafe for hot chocolate, and the lady asked me what I wanted to drink, I spontaneously answered by explaining my life story to the lady working behind the counter. I think I totally freaked her out. The monologue lasted for what seemed like ten minutes.

Listening to: The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!