Saturday, March 01, 2008

Return of the Eaten Cow

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I drove Mommy kinda crazy today with my on-again / off-again whininess. This morning, though, Mommy and I managed to make some time to play video games together - it was a blast!

I was quite excited to receive an honest-to-goodness package in the mail, also. We opened it up - inside was the toy cow that Daddy and I ordered from the internet a few days ago. I was so happy to have it - it's just like the cow in my books, and also it's the same as the cow we bought on the ferry from Prince Edward Island... you know, the one that I ate.

I was playing nicely with my cow, only to discover that like the previous one, I ate it. This realization hit me pretty hard and got me sad (I even asked if Mommy could 'nail it back together'). I cried and then had a nap. Luckily, Daddy actually bought TWO cows.

Speaking of Daddy - he came home dizzy, weak, and covered in snow after having walked home from work in the snowstorm. I crawled all over him like a jungle gym - it actually kinda made him feel better. We played video games together after dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!