Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Searching the Nightgowns

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was another quiet day - the weather was kinda goofy, so Mommy and I stayed home and just hung out. I spent an unusual amount of time in my room, playing with my stuff all by myself! Awesome. On top of all that, I did some drawing, I visited with my grandparents, played video games, and climbed all over the furniture. I grabbed the Easter Eggs, hid them all over the apartment, and then forgot where I put them. Mommy couldn't find 'em, either!

After Daddy came home from work, we had a nice dinner, and then we all drove out to the mall to look for a good pair of galoshes for me. I was a little wound-up beforehand, almost fell asleep on the way, and was back in full crazy-mode once we were shopping. After buying my galoshes (and a much-needed umbrella), I ran loose through the lingerie section of the department store. I made Daddy search for me in the nightgown racks.

Listening to: Les Savy Fav - Let's Stay Friends


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!