Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Shutterbug

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning - just playing, hanging out, tickling each other, having a bath, playing tag and cute stuff like that. I learned how to change DVDs in the DVD player and change my shoes, I went on and on about eating a grilled-cheese sandwich, and after Mommy finally caved-in and made me one - I only ate a quarter of it.

After lunch, Mommy and I had to take Basil to the vet to have his eye ulcer looked at. Turns out that the expensive appointments and eyedrops have been for naught - he's not getting better, and will probably need surgery to fix it. That made Mommy sad - I tried to cheer her up afterwards with some snuggles. Basil was pretty happy to leave the vet, but was clearly displeased with us for the rest of the day.

After Daddy came home from work, we had some dinner, went to the drug store for some supplies, I saw Gammy's friend Debbie, and then I grabbed the camera and started taking photos. Check out the results! Daddy's really impressed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!