Friday, March 14, 2008

Sitting Tubside

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a fairly heart exercise regimen this morning, Mommy decided to have a bath - and I decided to sit tubside and read to her. I actually managed to "read" (recite) several books, page-by-page. Pretty impressive!

Anyway, today was something of a 'blah' day - not a whole heck of a lot happened. I called some people on the phone and ate perogies with cauliflower. No big whup. We waited for Daddy to come home from work... which he didn't until it was very very very late.

I had a tough time going to sleep tonight, and kept leaving my bedroom to interrupt Mommy's favourite show during the night. I must feel somewhat entitled, seeing as how I got to sleep with both parents (and a cone-headed-dog) last night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!