Sunday, March 02, 2008

Snack Firsts

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I watched my folks play video games this morning, and dabbled a little myself. After some breakfast, we headed out to do the grocery shopping, and avoided death in a number of parking lots. All of the crazy drivers seemed to be out to get us today. Anyway, the grocery shopping itself went ahead without incident.

After a brief stop at home for some lunch, we headed out to the mall to do some shopping for yours truly! We picked up a raincoat, a shirt, a pair of tights, and I got to try bubble tea for the first time. I loved it! No idea what it was I was eating, but... I loved it!

We went to the bookstore on the way home - there were too many kids at the train set, so I sat on the floor with Mommy and Daddy and read books. Some other kid walked up to us, sat down, and listened along... it was cute.

I played with Daddy and got to try another interesting first - a Rice Krispie Square. Fantastic!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!