Sunday, March 09, 2008

Snowstorm Sleepover

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, did it ever snow out there last night... and the snow kept on comin', all day long. After a lovely Saturday morning consisting of eating, hanging out with Mommy, trying to wake up Daddy, and playing video games with him, we had a nice lunch. Then Daddy drove off into the snowstorm to find Leslie, and we didn't see him again for close to two hours (he was driving very carefully).

I was super excited to have Leslie with us - I put on several puppet shows for her and my folks, and stuck to her like glue. For some reason, I kept scurrying over to the computer when nobody was looking and compulsively turning on The Sims.

I stayed up just long enough for Mommy to make a new batch of Rice Krispie Squares, and then I was out like a light. I'm in for a surprise tomorrow, when I discover that the snowstorm is so bad that Leslie will be waiting on the couch for me when I wake up in the morning!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!