Thursday, March 06, 2008

Stinky Cheese

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I haven't mentioned on this blog my morning routine with Daddy (once he wakes up) - I sit in the hallway outside the bathroom while he showers, wait for him to come out, and then help him pick his outfit for the day.

After this morning's 'Daddy ritual', Mommy and I walked through a snowstorm to playschool - I whined and complained most of the way, but was happy once we got there (we were the only ones, again!). I got to eat something called a 'Dorito', which I loved!

I somehow managed to change my own diaper today (!) and complained about the 'Stinky Cheese' Mommy used to make Dinner... of course, I then devoured it at dinner. Daddy was home late from work - and when he walked in, there I was, sitting on the couch with a huge slab of rare steak (stolen from the counter) hanging out of my mouth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!