Saturday, March 15, 2008

Street Hockey Aspirations

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, the weather was pretty nice today - once again, the yo-yo-ing temperature is up, the snow is melting, and I got to wear my new green raincoat and go puddle-jumping with Mommy. Pretty awesome! I decided that polka-dots are my favourite thing in the whole world, and was full of joy. We saw some of the neighbourhood kids out playing street hockey, and I decided that when I'm their age, I'm gonna play street hockey, too. The girls from our 'hood thought I was adorable. And, of course, I totally was.

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon - when Daddy came home, we ate some dinner and then did the grocery shopping. Just to mix things up, I brought Frankenstein along for the ride - I'm tall enough that I can push the grocery cart, so it must've been cute for people to watch me wheel my doll around.

I had a pee-related accident before bed (the first in ages), but was out like a light, as are my parents.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!