Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank You Nana

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A box arrived for me today! I was so happy to get a parcel in the mail, and even happier once I opened it - a drew dress, a new jacket ("the best jacket ever!"), a shirt and pants and even a 'Happy Easter' card from Nana. To show my gratitude, I drew a thank-you card on my chalkboard (see above) for Nana, Jim, and Charlie.

After lunch, Grandpa drove Mommy and Basil and I to the special vet for Basil's eye checkup. The good news: His eye is healing! Yay! The bad news: He's gotta stay in that cone for at least two more weeks. Poor guy. I was very well behaved at the vet's, and the nurses thought I was totally adorable (but not as adorable as Basil).

I completely forgot all about my leftover chocolate eggs and stuff. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!