Monday, March 03, 2008

Time Warp

[As transcribed by Daddy]

There was a lot of hustle and bustle this morning as Mommy headed off to her semi-monthly book club meeting. While she was gone, I had a nice day with Daddy - we worked on a secret project (for Mommy's birthday), played tag, and ate a whole lot of noodles and veggies for lunch. We hope the secret project turns out okay!

Next, we drove all the way out to Bowmanville to pick up Mommy - I snoozed on the way, and Daddy sang. With Mommy in tow we drove out to a nice conservation area and went for a hike that seemed really really long while I was walking through the snow, but one one-hundredth the length as I was carried back on Daddy's shoulders. Maybe we entered a time warp or something.

We came home and had dinner - I played with Daddy, we all went on a quest to buy some Cotton Batting, and then Daddy fell asleep on the couch. It made Mommy pretty irritated, but he's had a pretty busy couple of weeks, so we can find it in our hearts to forgive him just this once.

Listening to: Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!