Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Upside-Down!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy's headache was better today - so long as she didn't move very much. Ergo, I kinda ran around and danced everywhere while she tried to be as stationary as possible. She spent some time in bed, while I played in her general vicinity. When I wasn't doing that, I played 'Sushi Restaurant' with Grandpa.

Due to the snowstorm from the other day, we weren't able to do the weekly grocery shopping - so Mommy and I really had to scrounge around to muster up some lunch (we repeated the same process at dinner).

I was happy when Daddy came home - not only because it meant that we all got to take care of said grocery shopping, but because it meant he was available to dangle my upside-down by my ankles. It's so fun!

Listening to: Ken Andrews - Live


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!