Wednesday, March 19, 2008

With Shrimp and Octopus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was pretty quiet... it was a bit gloomy out, so Mommy and I just kinda hung out inside. At one point I turned on the television without permission - Mommy asked me to turn it off and ask permission, which led to me (once again) testing the limits of my voice with a tantrum-driven hypersonic scream. The windows broke, and the glasses in our kitchen cupboards all shattered. Even Basil's neck-collar cracked in two. Needless to say, Mommy had a headache for the rest of the day.

We played The Sims together, read books, and played restaurant with Grandpa, who I paid a nice visit to. Oddly, every time I play restaurant and ask someone what they want to eat, I always offer them a side of shrimp and octopus. Today, I offered Gammy a slice of pie with shrimp and octopus.

I was happy when Daddy came home, because I conned him into playing multiple video games with me. I must've been tired, though, because I volunteered to go to bed an hour earlier than my scheduled time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!