Monday, March 17, 2008

The Zoo Circuit Backwards

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in a bit today, which he really appreciated. immediately afterward was pomegranate and mango oatmeal, which was surprisingly good! We all played some video games, ate some lunch, and then headed out for a trip to the zoo!

The wind was a little bit chilly, but the sun was warm - we checked out a special exhibit on frogs, and then did our regular zoo-circuit... only this time, we did it backwards, starting with the Sloth and ending with the Tapir. I really conked out towards the end, and would still be staggering around the zoo if Daddy hadn't carried me out.

After a nap on the way home, I woke up in a horrible funk. Mommy let me watch one of my DVDs, though, and I cheered up. After a nice Dinner, Daddy played video games with me, got me ready for bed, and then handed me off to Mommy, who I convinced to read the same books Daddy read to me.

Listening to: Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!