Friday, April 18, 2008

The 90-minute 20-minute Walk

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, do I ever go through a lot of clothes. Today I dropped a big ol' jelly sandwich on my lovely white pants - jelly-side down. My parents are really trying to wean me off of eating with my hands all the time... I mean, sure, I like using my fork and chopsticks and stuff, but my fall-back is always my hands.

After the last of the yardwork (for the time being) today, Mommy and I had some lunch and then joined Grandpa for a drive to and a walk around Ashbridge's Bay with Basil. We had a really nice walk - I saw lots of dogs, played in the sand, and posed for several photographs. Of course, the walk that usually takes Grandpa 20 minutes took 90 with me along for the hike.

Daddy and I drew some pictures together once he got home from work, and good lord, did I ever eat a lot of dinner. I ate everyone's leftovers, even.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!