Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Basil's New Cone

[As transcribed by Daddy]

To make up for yesterday, I was on my best behaviour for the better part of the day. No freakouts here, folks (well, maybe a couple). I sorta helped Mommy take care of some yardwork, then got bored and ran around like a crazy person as I visited my grandparents. I don't think they minded much.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I drove Basil to the eye vet - the folks there were really happy to see both Basil and myself... Basil got to see a new doctor, who kept calling him 'Pumpkin' and 'Sweetie'. He even got a new cone to wear (the duct-taped old one was lookin' pretty ghetto). Once were went home, Grandpa and I headed out to rescue Daddy from the subway station. Super Clover to the rescue!

I went grocery shopping with my parents before bed - that's always fun. I even like playing with the hula hoops in the toy section of the supermarket.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!