Friday, April 25, 2008

Bike Repair

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I followed-up last night's tantrum with an early morning tantrum as Daddy left for work. My emotional psyche seemed a little fragile, so Mommy decided to take it easy - and aside from a brief freakout when Mommy punished me for hitting her over the head with a broomstick ("Naughty Mommy!"), things were calm and collected. I watched her sew, watched some TV, the usual.

After Daddy came home from work, we went outside to dust off our bikes and my bike trailer. I helped him wash and clean them and re-inflate the tires, and then I made him take me for a ride around the block - a ride that seriously wiped him out. Pretty pathetic... a whole 90 second bike-ride rendered him comatose as we went out for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!