Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Clean (for now) Room

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today, Mommy and I (well... actually it was pretty much just Mommy) prepped my bedroom for painting. I was pretty happy to have my mess cleaned up, and can't wait to re-scatter all my stuff! Later in the day, I played outside with Grandpa, and finally started to get the hang of 'Go Fish.' It's a bit of a complicated and strange so-called-game, but I have to admit... looking at cards is neat.

After Daddy came home from work, we played with my toys and then we all had some dinner, which we followed-up with a trip to Starbucks, Fabricland, and the pet store to buy snacks for Basil. Once we got home, I conned some extra TV-time out of my folks, and then it was off to bed in my nice, clean (for now!) room.

Listening to: Flight of the Conchords - Folk The World Tour


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!