Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cone Free!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went for a really long walk this morning - we walked almost all the way to Julie & Sara's house, and ran into them (plus Baby James) on the way - we all had a really nice walk together. Mommy and I headed home soon afterwards... I asked for scrambled eggs for lunch, and Mommy indulged me. It was such a nice day out today that after a few minutes of television I actually told Mommy that it was too nice outside to be inside!

I ran around the yard with Gammy and Grandpa and stuff, and then it was time for Grandpa to drive Mommy and Basil and I to the vet. Great news - while I was spastic in the waiting room, the Doctor gave Basil a clean bill of health, commended us for taking such good care of him, and took off his neck-cone! We're all so happy (partly because it means that cone won't be slamming into the backs of our knees anymore)!

After Daddy came home from work, we hurried to get over to the butcher's before it closed - I asked for chicken wings, and once again, I got what I asked for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!