Friday, April 11, 2008

Conversation Snippets

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So I'm on the potty today, and I asked to put on a diaper to poop (because while peeing on the potty is fine, pooping in the potty ain't for me). Mommy told me that if I pooped in the potty, I could have anything I wanted. She asked me what my favourite thing was, and I told her my favourite thing was "pooping in a diaper."

Later in the day, Mommy reminded me about tomorrow's dinner guests, and quizzed me on their names. I remembered all but one - 'Juha.' I told her that I didn't like his name, and decided to call him "Curtain-y" instead. Eventually, I recanted and told her that "Hoo-Ha" was fine.

After Daddy came home, we practiced speaking French. I've got 'Champignon" and "Papillon" down.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!