Monday, April 07, 2008

Crashing The Book Club

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the continuation of a pretty ugly precedent - my extreme moodiness continues! Daddy drove Mommy to her book club meeting today, and I kinda insisted on tagging along. While I was crashing the party, I was good at first, despite eating all of the food, but then I got kinda bored, and Mommy had to watch me instead of taking part in her book club.

We left [not] Leslie's house with Leslie in tow and went to the beach for a walk in the wind, a visit to the playground, and a swing on the swingset. I freaked out on the way there, while we were there, and on the way back, over the littlest of things (Daddy was going to make a list, but it would be pretty long). We did some grocery shopping on the way home, and I played games on the computer while Leslie and my folks recovered from my grumpiness. I still found a few reasons to scream and wail.

Dinner was great - I got to stay up a bit (everyone feared my reaction were I not allowed to watch Max & Ruby), but everyone was pretty relieved when I finally went to bed.

Listening to: MGMT - Oracular Spectacular


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!