Monday, April 21, 2008

Croc Quest

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another great day - Mommy and Daddy and Gammy and Grandpa and I had a nice time playing outside! There was tag, hide & seek, and then we had a nice picnic for lunch. I walked around eating a huge chunk of watermelon... I couldn't have been much happier.

Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to buy me a new pair of Crocs to replace my older, smaller pink ones. It took us the better part of the afternoon, and we looked in so many stores before we finally found the perfect pair in a large mall in Markham (where we also found a great tent store where I curled up and pretended to sleep in a sleeping bag).

As something of an afterthought, since it was so warm, we stopped by Rouge Park again and went for a quick hike which quickly turned into a fantastic, long hike. On the walk back, Daddy told me the story of The Wizard of Oz - when he got to the part about Dorothy and co. getting captured by the Wicked Witch, I interrupted with my own ending - "And then the Wonder Pets swooped in and rescued them and saved the day! THE END!"

Listening to: R.E.M. - Accelerate


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!