Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy's Office

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I intended to leave before noon to go and have lunch with Daddy at his office... but we misplaced our bus tickets. Blame was passed around, I refused to help find the missing tickets, and it led to some hurt feelings and some drama. But... then we found the tickets, so... good stuff.

We took the bus and subway to visit Daddy at work, who was happy to see us! We tried to go to a nice Indian restaurant, but I was acting up so we went to another, less fancy one. We took the food to Daddy's office, and I got to run and play and meet a whole bunch of Daddy's co-workers, including his fun and cool friend Ray and his friend Tracy, who even got me a camera as a present! I had a great time.

We went for a walk through the most beautiful cemetery we'd ever seen... unfortunately, Daddy didn't bring his camera (because there were some seriously fantastic photo ops). We took the subway and bus home (we were all exhausted), had some dinner, and I passed out in the car on the way to the mall for the bubble tea I'd been promised two days earlier.

Listening to: The Black Keys - Attack & Release


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!