Thursday, April 03, 2008

Defeating the Taliban

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yessiree, Mommy's headache is still on and full-throttle. Nevertheless, we went to Playschool, as scheduled - and wow, we weren't expecting what we found. There were tons and tons of kids there, which I wasn't used to. I made lots of new friends, but all of the activity and the lack of available space made me a little bit... ...hyper. Luckily, my good friends Julie and Sarah were there too, so it was like I was right at home. I did a whole lot of jumping.

I got my requisite Grilled Cheese sandwich on the way home, and Mommy kinda waffled on her diet a bit (she deserved a break, though). I had a kinda boring afternoon, but was pretty nice to Mommy. Gammy came back from visiting the Nixons, so I was happy to see her. After Daddy came home from work, we went out to get some chicken for dinner, and then I helped him shave off that monstrously odd huge Taliban-esque beard of his (see photo).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!