Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fat Lip

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I crashed with Mommy last night, relegating Daddy to the couch... and woke up in a grumpy mood. Mommy had to wiggle her bandaid-clad finger at me to cheer me up.

More fantastic weather - Mommy and I went outside to play catch, only to send my soccer ball falling down the ravine. We went for a lovely walk up to the store to buy flowers, and then came home and planted them outside. I played in my sandbox and put little piles of sand all over the place. At one point, I was climbing on the couch and fell off of the back of it, bumping my face. I have a big ol' fat lip... maybe that's why my parents keep telling me not climb on the furniture.

Daddy came home from work, rescued by soccer ball (I told him he was 'my hero') and drove Mommy and I out for dinner. We eventually settled on our favourite fancy sushi place, which was more expensive then we'd planned for, but the food was worth it! A little boy there alternately annoyed and and entertained me. I pigged out, and crashed - hard - when I was done.

Listening to: Flight of the Conchords - Flight of the Conchords


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!