Friday, April 04, 2008

Egg Salad Sculptor

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went on a lengthy quest to find me a pair of shoes today. We took the bus down to the mall, did some lookin' around at the shoe store - where I was suddenly accosted by a roaring little boy who was pretending to be a dinosaur. I told him that I didn't want to play dinosaur, but he wouldn't leave me alone. Mommy and I got fed up and left. Dinosaur Boy was pretty annoying.

While we were at the mall, I got my passport photo taken. I found it extremely hard to not smile when they were taking the picture - that's pretty weird, isn't it? Once the flashbulb went off, I smiled and yelled "Cheese!" Once the afternoon wore on, I got pretty exhausted and decided I was all done with the mall. All in all, we didn't get any shoes, but found a few odd pieces of clothing.

For lunch, I made a complicated sculpture out of a bowl of egg salad and french fries. It took me about an hour to make, and Mommy didn't seem to 'get it' but whatever... she just doesn't appreciate modern art.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Clover & her Mommy on the bus. I didn't realize who it was at first when I saw the cute little girl, in her lovely pink beret walk by me then I heard this little voice saying "I WISH we'd get GOING." Mommy explained we were sitting at a red light and the bus would move soon. That's when I had a second look and realized it was Leslie's best friend Clover. I didn't introduce myself since we've only met once and I was sure they wouldn't remember me. I'm Larry's (Leslie's) Mom. It was the highlight of my day to see you Clover. Next time we meet I will introduce myself and tell you all about Leslie when she was a little girl. She was a lot like you.
Sherry

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Clover said...

Thanks, Leslie's Mom... can't wait to formally meet you again and hear all about Leslie!

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!