Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Shower

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Grrr. Firefox keeps crashing right when Daddy gets finished writing this post. This is attempt #3...

Mommy and I did some yardwork outside - I got kinda bored and grumpy, which lead to be being disciplined in an outdoor version of 'The Naughty Chair.' I calmed down and was all right, especially when I found an earthworm to play with. Meanwhile, Grandpa caught a neighbour dumping loads of garbage into our yard.

After lunch, I got out of our scheduled trip to Home Depot by scribbling all over my body with a blue marker. Instead of a bath, though, Mommy put me in the shower... and to everyone's surprise, not only did I NOT put up a fight, but I really seemed to enjoy it! My first shower was quite the success!

After Daddy came home from work, we had dinner and then took that trip to Home Depot. While we were there, I took Daddy by the hand and led him on a guided tour through the model kitchens and bathrooms.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!