Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Medusas Only

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I decided early this morning that Mommy and I should make Daddy breakfast in bed, so we did! He was very appreciative, and then tried to go right back to sleep. I got my revenge, though, when I ate his lunch.

It was raining and dreary out today, so no weekend hike - instead, Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to the mall and got some bubble tea and bath soap. We had a lot of fun for such a quick trip. We looked around for a new USB hub - and eventually found it at Staples, which loved because they had lots of markers and desk chairs to sit in.

We tore through a round of grocery shopping at the grocery store and at the butcher's, and then finally stopped off at an art store so Daddy could buy some French Curves.

After we came home, Daddy and I watched a cool movie that kinda freaked me out a little bit, but I really seemed to like it and drew several pictures of the monsters from it. I put in a request that the next movie we watch has no scary Medusas in it (just happy ones).

Listening to: Soulwax - Most of the Remixes...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!