Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Napkin Plant

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather is great! The weather is warm! The weather is... uh oh, Mommy's sick now, too. Ah well. We did get some quality time spent outdoors... I hopped on my tricycle and actually managed to drive that thing more than ten feet! The pedaling was a success, but the steering... well, not so much. I decided that walking while carrying the trike (apparently I have super-strength, granted by my magic galoshes) is much more efficient.

Mommy and I also managed to walk to the corner store in the afternoon. After Daddy came home from work and we all had some dinner, I asked to go out to the Napkin Plant, so that we could buy some napkins for Cool Uncle Gareth. Daddy was extremely tempted to drive us to the nearest napkin plant, but decided to take us to Starbucks instead.

I asked to watch Daddy play the 'Jump On The Heads Game' before bed.

Listening to: The Bravery - The Sun And The Moon Complete


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!