Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nolmaglia Trees

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty sad to see Daddy head back to work this morning (the transit strike is over)... we had such a nice weekend, I was hoping to hang out with him some more today. Ah well. I was a bit grumpy and out-of-sorts... the cool and miserable-ish weather didn't help, either. At one point I spilled water on my shirt, which really made me freak out. Mommy cuddled me and we both accidentally fell asleep for quite some time.

I was pretty happy when Daddy came home from work - we played a lot, hung out with my grandparents, and headed out to do some (Monday evening?) grocery shopping. We came home, ate dinner, played video games, and I fought going to bed. I've been talking in my sleep about all the "Nolmaglia (Magnolia) trees".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!