Thursday, April 24, 2008

Really Into It

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was off to Playschool for Mommy and I this morning - I was pretty excited to see Julie and Sarah (Mommy got to spend some time with James, who didn't seem to appreciate it) and I was really happy to play with the whole gang. I was really into it... I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran all over the place! It was nuts!

I got my customary post-playschool grilled cheese sandwich on the way home, and hung out on the deck with my grandparents while Mommy and I waited for the freak thunderstorm to pass. Once the sun was out, we went back to what we were doing - weeding and gardening (and being bored with weeding & gardening).

After Daddy came home from work, we had dinner, played hide & seek out on the front yard, peed on the grass, went inside to wash off, threw a tantrum, and went to bed early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!