Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Science Centre

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy stayed home from work today - he's still feeling pretty funky. He got cheered up when the coffee table book he worked on so hard for Mommy's birthday finally showed up - Volume 1 of The Adventures of Clover. Everyone is really happy with it and fawned over it for the whole morning. I think it's kinda dull. S'just pictures of me.

Daddy drove Mommy and I to the Ontario Science Centre, where we met up with Leslie, had some food, and checked out the exhibits. I had a pretty good time - I especially liked the playrooms and stuff. I didn't care so much for the darker corners of the place, but got a kick out of the balloons, the bubbles, and anything else round.

Daddy picked us up afterwards and took us to the bookstore - he and I shared a sugary strawberry beverage and some juice. We headed home, I played with Leslie and my parents, had some delicious beef stew for dinner, and asked to go to bed early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!