Monday, April 28, 2008

The Seaton Trail

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I crawled into my parents' bed pretty early this morning - I stepped on Daddy's face, and then his groin. He stormed off and went to sleep on the couch - an hour later I found him there and kicked him in the groin. He stormed off and went back to bed - and woke up a few hours later in a lot of pain.

After Daddy was feeling well enough (and after another nap on the couch), we drove to Best Buy for some stuff, and then picked up Leslie and drove up North for a hike along the Seaton Trail. At first I wasn't into it, but as the trail got interesting, I got interested. We made it as far as a riverbank, where I threw rocks into the water, and then headed back.

Mommy and I did some quick grocery shopping, and then Daddy (!?) made dinner for us all. I got to watch him play his new video game before bed.

Listening to: Queens Of The Stone Age - Era Vulgaris (Canadian Limited Tour Edition)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!